COVID SAFETY RULES
1. All appointments are pre-booked & paid for online to avoid unnecessary touch points.
2. The rooms, including all surfaces, equipment & door handles will be sanitized between each client. We have LED UV sanitizer box, barbicide, alcohol & Lysol wipes to make sure this is done effectively.
3. All clients need to arrive with their own mask and wash hands before entering room & use hand sanitizer provided. We will have masks available for purchase if you forget yours.
4. On arrival you will be asked to confirm if you are feeling well – no fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
5. Expect to have your temperature taken upon entering the location. We will use a contactless, infrared thermometer to check the temperature of every team member and client that enters the salon. Any team member or client with a temperature above 99°F will be sent home, advised to seek medical attention and welcomed to return to the location when a fever and symptoms of COVID-19 no longer exist.
6. Outside food and/or drinks will not be permitted in the salon.
7. Service Providers will be wearing protective equipment (mask, face shield and gloves where possible) and constantly sanitizing their hands, tools and stations.
8. When on subway Service Providers will always wear gloves & mask and on arrival they will wash hands and sanitize before even entering the treatment room.
9. At the beginning of each shift Service Providers will
Change into uniform, fresh set of gloves, masks & face shields
Uniform to be washed at end of every day
Gloves to be changed for each new client
Face shields to be wiped between clients